All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We love to support our local rescue centre.

2 posters

Go down

We love to support our local rescue centre. Empty We love to support our local rescue centre.

Post by tracyp Sat May 09, 2015 7:28 am

They support/rehome near any animal.
My sis in law with the 2 poodles had 2 dog beds in her car boot at my mum in laws birthday for us. Neither big enough for either of my dogs, would have been ok for poodles but mine are slightly larger so she donated them back to the rescue. She popped in last week. She found a far larger bed, jess would love! thumbs up & she did! As new! For only $6! Its excellent! Washable cover, fleecy top, its so new I would have paid $80. Tyson has claimed it as his so.... she found another "as new" bed, exactly the same as one I got for Tyson for $35 bucks. She got it for $4! shocked

The rescue centre needs to raise their prices to increase their income! Brand new doggie stuff at "crazy, low prices". I'm off to see what I can give them to help out.

What a lovely, caring sis in law I have & what a generous rescue centre. hug
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

We love to support our local rescue centre. Empty Re: We love to support our local rescue centre.

Post by Lorraine Sat May 09, 2015 7:36 am

Sounds good - you're right, it sounds like they could raise their prices a bit happy

Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down