All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

+5
tracyp
Dave
LyndaW
Caryll
Eleanor
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 4 Empty For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Lisa (showing as 'guest' on her posts) did join yesterday and have a chat with us. She has since chosen to delete her account, as she received a lot of abuse and threats from the admin of another forum she was on and wants to take a break from forums for a while.

Just posting this so that there's no confusion. She didn't delete her account out of spite, or anything like that. happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 4 Empty Re: For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Eleanor Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Tbh, I think it already is. He's losing more and more members of his forum, due to his nastiness.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 4 Empty Re: For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by tracyp Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Again, that speaks volumes to his character,  not to his members.
I hope she comes back, shares her puppies & has fun on the site.  The sooner the better to show him he has no control over her!
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:04 pm

She's more than welcome here, if she decides to joins again. Though I'd like it to be because she's comfortable here, and not to prove anything to him. He's just not worth the bother. happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:53 am

The "not allowed to like or join other forums" thing caused a lot of bother. He let the older ones and the ones who refused to bow down to him do it, but still tried to bully the new ones into doing his bidding.

He just infuriates me so much. I would love to have an intervention with him to show him how much of a dickhole he has been and is being. I feel sorry for him! He clearly leads a pathetic life and i don't wish that on anyone (if i don't work or do something for more than a week i go crazy depressed!)
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:34 am

He might have the numbers on members but there is not a lot of good advice. I've been trolling and shaking my head at some of the no-answer answers.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:47 am

Yes, i do that from time to time.

The answers are either terrible advice or "I don't know know, but someone will be along in a minute".

Generally speaking, the first 10-15 topics are spam or talking about his allotment.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:05 am

I noticed that too. He chased all the people with any actual knowledge away and his site will suffer for it.
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:17 am

Caryll wrote: "I don't know know, but someone will be along in a minute".

I have never understood why you would say that.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Eleanor wrote:She's more than welcome here, if she decides to joins again. Though I'd like it to be because she's comfortable here, and not to prove anything to him. He's just not worth the bother. happy
Yes, I would love her to join the conversations because she is comfortable chatting with us all.   hug
But I would post like a fiend just to p1ss him off! evil
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:42 pm

tracyp wrote:
Eleanor wrote:She's more than welcome here, if she decides to joins again. Though I'd like it to be because she's comfortable here, and not to prove anything to him. He's just not worth the bother. happy
Yes, I would love her to join the conversations because she is comfortable chatting with us all.   hug
But I would post like a fiend just to p1ss him off! evil

laughing
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Well I would! dunno
He can't ban her here to the best of my knowledge!

(Pardon me but......@#$/ him!)
It's Lisa's absolute right to post & speak to anyone she chooses to!

Last edited by tracyp on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:33 pm

laughing
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Shisa wrote:
Caryll wrote: "I don't know know, but someone will be along in a minute".

I have never understood why you would say that.

tbh I'm pretty sure I have said that on that forum! The reason would have been that nobody had replied to the question after a while and I didn't want the person to think that they were being totally ignored, even if I couldn't help them myself.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4