All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

+5
tracyp
Dave
LyndaW
Caryll
Eleanor
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 2 Empty For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Lisa (showing as 'guest' on her posts) did join yesterday and have a chat with us. She has since chosen to delete her account, as she received a lot of abuse and threats from the admin of another forum she was on and wants to take a break from forums for a while.

Just posting this so that there's no confusion. She didn't delete her account out of spite, or anything like that. happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 2 Empty Re: For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by ella Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 pm

tracyp wrote:
ella wrote:
Caryll wrote:
ella wrote:Oh Dave me and martin are coming again to terrier day at Crufts happy
Yaaaaay!!!

Tracy, I'm also one he's never got the best of! Whilst he was sending me vile emails & texts I was running rings around him with words he doesn't even know the meaning of! Oh, and reporting him to the police - that soon stopped him!

I feel left out I've never had anything from him, no emails, nothing!

rolling on floor There's no reason for anyone to feel left out. PM me your email & I'll send you a nasty email? rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor

Oh would you laughing laughing laughing wink wink wink wink
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 2 Empty Re: For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by tracyp Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:54 am

happy Sure, I aim to please whenever I can. Happy to be of service. rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:46 pm

laughing laughing laughing
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:10 pm

I should have kept the photos of his cocktail vienna
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:03 pm

I'd crack a joke about a magnifying glass, but... 'nuff said.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Oh we are all "naaaaasty" people. disapprove
rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor
(If the shoe fits him.....)

I hope she comes back just to annoy & prove to him, intimidation doesn't get you anywhere.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Jeeez, seriously? Does acting like that really make some people feel better about themselves? What is his problem😠

ella wrote:
Caryll wrote:
ella wrote:Oh Dave me and martin are coming again to terrier day at Crufts happy
Yaaaaay!!!

Tracy, I'm also one he's never got the best of! Whilst he was sending me vile emails & texts I was running rings around him with words he doesn't even know the meaning of! Oh, and reporting him to the police - that soon stopped him!

I feel left out I've never had anything from him, no emails, nothing!

Same here Ella, I got banned with just some weird message to go and join my friend dunno
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Least it's not just me then!
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:25 am

I blocked his email address while I was still a supporting member there, so I don't know if he ever tried to email me! giggle
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:05 pm

I left when another member was banned (ella i believe?) and i had the usual "if you say one more word you are gone" i can't remember what my banned message said though, cause frankly his words rate so low on my list of things i need to remember lol

I like to think i'm also one he didn't get the best of, i gave as good as i got. He is just a sad lonely pathetic loser with no one else to occupy him so he has to be a dick on the internet in his little pesudo god world. I wonder if he realises that being an admin on a website doesn't actually give him any power?
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:07 pm

And we all know he will make a huge song and dance in his little private chat rooms about this and call us all pathetic and irresponsible (from a man who won't microchip his dogs because he would never be so irresponsible as to let them go missing) and i don't care. What i can't see doesn't hurt me. And i'm still baffled about if he has a job or not?!?!!?
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Hayley, what he so rudely says about anyone only shows his own insecurities.  It doesn't actually say anything about the other person he is slaging. What it does say is his mind is not open enough to see anothers point of view or consider other opinions.

I get what you are saying. I left another site when a mod insulted someones dog, the owner & myself.

We are all entitled to an opinion but we are not entitled to insult people just because the internet allows us to hide in the shadows.

Karma will have the last say I suspect.

Being an admin does give him the power to stop someone expressing their thoughts on his site but, again, that says far more about his character than anyone he bans from the site.

Opinions are just that, opinions.  Unless someone is rude, obnoxious or nasty, banning someone for their differing opinion from him shows a lack of maturity on his behalf.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Hayley wrote: And i'm still baffled about if he has a job or not?!?!!?

No, he does not have a job. He lives with his mum and dad and the mum works to support them all. He drinks a lot and likes to fight when drunk. He asks for 'donations' to keep the forum running but the money goes into his booze. Someone else started the forum and he took it over after probably irritating the hell out of that person.
I knew him pretty well at one stage as he was always chatting to me on MSN.
I used to be admin on his forum many moons ago.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:52 pm

You're all right, of course!

Unfortunately he continues to bully his way through life, and no, he doesn't have a job! Neither does he have 3 dogs the way his profile suggests. He has 2 - the other one belongs to a family member.

He had problems during his younger days which, I believe, have led to paranoia. He'll never admit it though.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Nope, being an admin does not make you better than anybody else. In my opinion, pretending you're better than somebody because of a bunch of pixels on a computer screen actually makes you a worse, not better.

Unless it's me. Respect my authoritah. cool rude hitler
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Yeah, right! rude hitler
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:05 pm

laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:13 pm

@Eleanor#poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop

rude hitler
Shisa
Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Eleanor wrote:Nope, being an admin does not make you better than anybody else. In my opinion, pretending you're better than somebody because of a bunch of pixels on a computer screen actually makes you a worse, not better.

Haaaaaaaaa!  running dog  rude hitler
(So ban me for having an opinion.) rolling on floor
Exactly! Being an admin certainly does not make you better than anyone but it does give you the ability to shut someones account so they cannot speak & voice an opinion which is exactly what he did. That speaks volumes to his character!

(But that's just MY opinion) tongue
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:53 pm

laughing No? Oh, well... You'll all catch on, sooner or later! happy

Being an admin only means that you followed a few simple instructions to set up a forum. Maybe some advertising afterwards, but a forum is nothing without all of its members. A forum can go for weeks, if not months, without an active admin. But if all of the members stop posting, it comes to a standstill. So yeah. Admins are definitely not better than anybody else. tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Eleanor wrote:Nope, being an admin does not make you better than anybody else. In my opinion, pretending you're better than somebody because of a bunch of pixels on a computer screen actually makes you a worse, not better.

laughing

I did wonder about the work thing, asking other people about their work but no mention of his own present or previous jobs. His behaviour reminds me a lot of an ex. Had to have absolute control of everything, always right, bullying nature. I ended up mostly ignoring threads he started for my own sanity tongue laughing
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Me too! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Interesting how he never mentioned that he wasn't the one who built up the forum, Theresa. I never knew that! The man's such a liar.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Not sure he knows teh truth himself!!
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Well, they do say that, if you repeat a lie to yourself over and over, it almost becomes the truth!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next