All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of getting a chameleon... Updated - or even a hedgehog! :P

+5
LyndaW
Amber
Caroline
ella
Eleanor
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Thinking of getting a chameleon... Updated - or even a hedgehog! :P - Page 6 Empty Thinking of getting a chameleon... Updated - or even a hedgehog! :P

Post by Eleanor Sun May 25, 2014 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Probably only a small one, like a PLC. It's only a little thought buzzing around my head at the moment, as I don't think mum is too keen on the idea! laughing

What ever happens, it definitely won't be for a good while yet. One extra species is good enough for me and I want to focus on my stick insects. happy

Last edited by Eleanor on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting a chameleon... Updated - or even a hedgehog! :P - Page 6 Empty Re: Thinking of getting a chameleon... Updated - or even a hedgehog! :P

Post by Eleanor Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:05 am

Maybe in the distant future, it could be something to think about happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting a chameleon... Updated - or even a hedgehog! :P - Page 6 Empty Re: Thinking of getting a chameleon... Updated - or even a hedgehog! :P

Post by Caroline Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:07 pm

That's a shame, it's so disappointing when you realise something wouldn't work.

LyndaW wrote:Some cute little critters need very little space.  I see many adorable little things in PAH every time I go there to buy Kuchar his food.  I can't recall all their species - I have to close my eyes to prevent temptation!

Lynda I'm the same, I have to keep a check on myself every time I'm in there  laughing 
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Booooo... Build a winch system and hang the cage from the roof!
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:21 pm

Tbh, I wish I hadn't thought of it in the first place. After all the rearranging, my room doesn't even look like my room anymore!

Was going to go down to the shop and get some cider earlier, as a pick-me-up, before I remembered they won't accept my passport as ID because it expired a few months ago. Woops...
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:14 pm

My son has had the same problem re identification proof (not regarding alcohol - other stuff).

For heavens sake, even if a passport has expired by a few weeks or whatever, it should be obvious that the photo on it is still you and there's your DOB on it. The rules, regs and red tape these days make it impossible to do anything. Grrrr!
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Ridiculous, isn't it?
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 am

It is ridiculous. There are some people who have never held a passport at all and who also do not hold a driving licence; neither of which is compulsory (yet!)

Actually, my own passport expired several years ago and my driving licence is not a photo one, so I have no photographic ID. Fortunately my appearance is such that it is very apparent that I am waaaay over the age of consent to buy cigarettes or alcohol. But, despite my being registered at my GP for 15 years, because I have no photo ID I cannot sign on for email renewal for my repeat prescription - how daft is that?
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Wish I was still asked for ID!  sigh 
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:39 am

I got ID'd for a box of matches a couple of years ago. He knew I was 18, as I'd shown him my ID several times before.

I'd rather somebody be a bit obsessive over IDing young people, rather than just selling alcohol to anybody, though. Just a bit of an inconvenience.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:26 pm

I hate getting ID'd  angry 
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I was never asked for ID till my 18th birthday!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6